Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Been a while...

It has been a while since I've been writing down things that I am thankful for...here are 5 things I am thankful for:

1. (Friday) I am thankful for a wonderful mother who loves to go grocery shopping late at night. We like to go when there are no crowds, and we always have a lot of fun together!

2. (Saturday) I am thankful for my baby sister, Erin, surprising Mom and Dad, and flying in on Saturday. Mom and Dad were very surprised and excited! It is so good to see her. I miss her so much!

3. (Sunday) I am thankful for the opportunity to take a trip to the beach! Jim and I and some friends of ours, Will and Brendy, are on the beach!

4. (Monday) I am thankful for rain. It rained all day on Monday, our first full day on the beach. It was actually kind miserable and upsetting. However, since it was raining and we couldn't be on the beach, we went into Playa del Carmen and found an even prettier beach right off of 5th Street. The beach at our resort is not very nice. So if it wasn't for the rain, we would not have found the beautiful beach.

5. (Tuesday) I am thankful for the sun! Today was a perfect day for the beach! We went into town and sat on the beach down there. It was so relaxing and absolutely wonderful! We had a great day.

We are leaving tomorrow. I will be posting some pictures soon of our trip so keep your eye out!

No comments: