Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Special Request

A friend of mine, Andrea, who is a missionary in Botswana has a special request. She is a teacher to some teenage girls there and they love journals to write in. So I thought maybe you could help me out. I know that I have tons of empty journals lying around in drawers. I always have good intentions of writing and I love to buy them, but I am just not a good journaler. So, do you think you could give one or two of them up and we could ship them to Andrea to give to her girls?

If you are interested, give me a shout either in a comment or through email. I appreciate it!

4 comments:

~B said...

I can get a few for you. Let me know when you need them.

acpawelek said...

Hey Ashley I know I have a few. Let me know what to do.

Erin said...

I've got tons of blank stationary/journals. Let me know how to get them to her.

Gwynie Pie said...

Good morning Ashley...I'm a few days later on this. Hope I haven't missed your shipment to Andrea. I have a sack full of journals and will bring them Weds. night to Esther, unless you need them before. Then we can work something out. If I don't hear otherwise, I'll see you Weds. Thanks for the opportunity to share.