Monday, March 23, 2009

Pray for Stellan

I know a lot of you read MckMama's Blog (if you don't, you should) and we need to all be praying for her baby Stellan. He was a miracle baby when he was born four months ago, but is now in the hospital having some serious and very critical health problems. His heart looks enlarged on the ultrasound, and his heartrate has been up in the 300's for a good part of last night and today. Things are looking pretty scary for them, but they are trusting and relying on the Lord. Scripture says that the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective (James 5:16) and I know God hears the cries of millions who are praying for Stellan tonight.

He is Jehovah-Rapha, the God who Heals.

4 comments:

Fran said...

I do read her blog and am praying for them too. What an amazing little boy and family.

Hugs to you,
Fran

Jordan said...

I am praying with you for baby Stellan! Wow what a testimony! It breaks my heart that he's going through this, but also I know that the Lord is carrying him every minute of the way! Blessings and what a sweet conversation your children had in the car! (recent post!)

Jordan said...

I am praying with you for baby Stellan!! What a testimony! It breaks my heart that he's going through all this, but I know that the Lord is carrying him every step of the way. What a sweet conversation your children had in the car (recent post)

Jenn said...

Hey Ashley! Crazy I found your blog- I just wanted to say that I am praying for Stellan too! Isn't it amazing what the Lord is doing by bringing us all together to pray for this miracle baby?! Man, he's good:) Glad I found your blog, your kiddos are too cute!

-Jenn (Thomas)
http://theborgbrood.blogspot.com