Friday, January 30, 2009

3 Things

My sister, Erin, and her family are coming tonight. They won't be here until late so we won't see them until tomorrow morning. Originally, it was just going to be Chaz, her hubby, coming. He is taking the civil service test here tomorrow. They are wanting to move back down here and he wants to get into the Firefighting Academy, so this is the first step. Pray for a clear mind as he takes it and a high score! So Erin decided to come on down with the kids. They are planning on staying until Monday, so we will have a family Superbowl party on Sunday night. Looking forward to seeing the Cardinals take it!

Do you like the new look??? On my blog, I mean. Not my hair. Jim worked on it the other night for a really long time and I just love it! I love the simplicity of it. He is so sweet. Steph, thanks for mentioning it in a comment the other day! :) Haha! What other husband would spend his whole evening working on their wife's blogs to make it look just like you want it? He's so selfless and wants me to be happy. I just love him to death. I'm so glad he's so computer smart! And "wife-smart"! ;)

Now...on to my hair. I cannot believe how many people have voted! I'm so humbled. I'm still not for sure what I'm going to do, but I'm leaning towards keeping it long. If my dear husband wants it long and will think that I'm unbelievable beautiful with it long (even though he tells me I'm beautiful with short hair), then I'm growing it out; it might make it all worth it. Especially since he's gone as far as blogging (which he thinks is the silliest thing) to get my attention. I must say, though, that he told me he likes my hair the length it is now, just not any shorter. I just have to say though that I love it that he blogged. He has always thought this blogging hobby that I have was the silliest and craziest thing. That I have friends that I've never met and the fact that I call them "friends" is so wierd to him. But now I feel like he has validated my hobby and my blog friends, like Tiffany said. I just love him.

2 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

Your hubby is so funny. I love his posts. I voted for long because it would make him happy. We gotta keep our mans happy, right? :)

I like the new blog look, also. Very clean and classy, just the way I like things. Have a fun weekend with your family...Cardinals, it is!

Raley Family Blog said...

Ashley (Jim), I love the way your blog looks. In fact before I even read the post I thought to myself wow, out of all the blog designs she has had this is my favorite. Way to go Jim!!!