Saturday, May 30, 2009

Texas State Aquarium

This morning we went to the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi. It was good. SeaWorld is much cooler. The shows were not near extravagant than the ones at SeaWorld. The neatest show we went to was The Diver in the Water in the Flower Gardens. He fed all the fish and a couple of stingrays. Here are some pictures from our morning.







Dolphins at the Underwater Viewing Area

Lola's Bait & Tackle - we took this because my mom's grandma name is Lola!

Listening to the ocean
The girl was a little whiny and tired today. You can't tell from this picture can you???



If you look closely, the stingray is eating a small fish that the diver just fed him.

We are staying in San Antonio tonight and then tomorrow we are going shopping in San Marcos! Yea! I’m hoping to find me a purse at Coach or Dooney & Burke. J You’ll definitely see a picture if I get one! Our vacation is almost over. They are pretty tired! Jim and I are, too! It’s been fun, but I think the kids are ready to get home.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Y'all are just the cutest little family! I'm glad you're having fun!

Erin said...

I can tell you've been getting some sun! My Coach is from an Outlet and it was supposed to be $300 but I got it for about $95. Still expensive, but I'd been saving. Hope you find one!