We didn't really do much but hang out all weekend. Erin and Chaz, Anna and Stephen, and Jim and I went the college basketball game Friday night, which was fun! (We just missed Emily and Derek!) The kids had a blast playing together! The girl and the boy actually spent the night Friday night with Heather (Jim's sister who lives here) and her son and went to his basketball game on Saturday morning. They always have a good time over there. Heather always has something fun planned for them. This time they had little notebooks to color. And Heather makes these scrapbook purses (and jewelry, if you're interested) that you can see here. Anyway, the girl and Aunt Heather have been working on a purse for her and I think they have it almost finished after this weekend. The girl was very excited about that! She can't wait to use it!
Here are some pictures from the weekend.
The girl and Erin's youngest (he's spitting...he did it all weekend, it was hilarious!)
Playing on the computer with Aunt Anna watching.
My grandmother, Meemaw, Erin's baby, and my dad.
Chewing on his toes.
Anna, Erin, and I. Now this was so funny. We were just sitting (or laying) here talking and then Anna started telling the boy that I was her baby and not his mama. He said, "But then how am I going to get home?" Anna said his daddy would take him. Then the boy said, "But I want my mama to be my mama, not your baby." We were laughing so hard. He was trying to pull me off the couch because he really didn't want me laying there. Poor baby. Alright, so have you heard of Just Between Friends sale? It is a children's and maternity consignment sale event. You can participate as a consignor to earn extra cash, as a shopper to find incredible bargains, or as a volunteer and be allowed to shop BEFORE the public. There are two sales a year and you can find some great deals! I have participated as a consignor and I made some good money. This year, I am consigning a bunch of clothes and toys the kids have outgrown. I am also a VIP Tagger, so if you won't want to tag your stuff, I'll tag it for you! So visit the link above and find a JBF sale near you! Anyway, I've got a bunch of tagging to do this week! Y'all have a good week!
2 comments:
Great blog!
I just posted a comment and it somehow got deleted...
Anyway, I am going to this in Fort Worth on Wednesday night! I am so excited!
And I'm so happy to hear that Erin and Chaz and the boys are moving back. Yay!
Post a Comment