
Well, here is the girl and boy's school picture. I decided to do their picture together because it was cheaper that way. And I wasn't sure how the boy would do. The last time I got his picture taken at Sears, he got upset and was scared of the flash. Obviously, he is still not too thrilled about getting his picture taken, but at least he's not crying!!!
3 comments:
That picture is hilarious!! I love it! They're getting so big, Ash. And cuter by the day :)
Love that braid!
They are so very cute...makes me want a boy...
I really like the hair too. I feel like they look much more put together, and there is no fight in the mornings because we don't HAVE to put it up.
Cam really wasn't happy about it. He thinks it is cute, but "they don't like themselves". He will get used to it. As would Jim. It is just one of those things. They will grow out if the bangs look wretched, but I don't think that is possible! They look like sweet little girls with bangs, and they have the rest of forever to look "hip, cool, and in style". I say Go For IT!!! :) I am thinking of cutting mine just to make a statement..haha!
Post a Comment