We went to the Pumpkin Patch tonight! I love going; it's one of my very favorite things to do in the fall. I just wish it was "pumpkin patch weather" and not 90 degrees out! Come on Fall! The kids were so excited!


I played around with Photoshop.com...

And again



What's your favorite thing to do in the fall?
Happy Fall, Y'all!
5 comments:
Great Pictures! Pumpkin ar eso much fun. Wyatt was so exciited when he got one today at Walmart:-)
I'm going to take Carter to a pumpkin patch too. (as soon as it stops raining... yuck!) I love fall colors and smells!
I like the pictures that you played around with. Looks like fun. We have been wanting to take our kids to the pumpkin patch, but the weather will not follow the forecast. It's been either too cold or windy. Hopefully soon enough, though.
Your kids are so precious! Great pics!
These pictures are adorable! Your kiddos are getting so big...I can hardly believe it! I LOVE this season and am so excited to take Cayden to the pumpkin patch. We're planning on going next Saturday if everyone can stay well and the weather cooperates!
Post a Comment